Friday, September 17, 2021
a happy little encounter
I took the afternoon for an appointment in Burnsville. I saw some destruction from the tornadoes that rolled through the area early this morning and also got a chance to do a little shopping at Burnsville Center. As I was heading home, my friend Julie called and asked if we could meet up. She was driving home from a trip to Michigan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment