I have a little candy cane hot cocoa on the table and am enjoying right now.
Monday, January 4, 2021
a little rearranging
Tonight after a good first day back to school after winter break, we did a flip of the Christmas tree, some of the Christmas village and our little love seat. We brought in the beautiful dining room table that we have on the porch for spring/summer/fall dining and also had our Thanksgiving and Christmas meals on the table. It’s so nice to use this table indoors and I’m eager to put it to use once we get the benches he made inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment