School was fun. Phone call with Mom was fantastic. Hike to Mound park breathtaking. Dinner at the Juniors igloos with our beautiful family was invigorating. Just topped off our great dinner with a yummy Boston Cream cake and a rousing singing of Happy Birthday by Anders, Katie, Osten & Brad. 49 is starting out very nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...






No comments:
Post a Comment