Monday, February 10, 2020
back in the clear
That week kind of went in a flash! I was sick on Monday and Tuesday of last week going back to school on Wednesday. That is when Brad and Anders went down with the crud. Anders was out of school Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday. It's so nice when we can be back to full health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment