Wednesday, June 12, 2019

picture perfect day

It is a picture perfect day here in River Falls. I ended up sleeping in until 9am and then going on a walk with my friend Michelle and sneaking one more time into our classrooms--I remembered two drawers that I forgot to clear out...one with really nice microfiber cleaning cloths and the other with some large papers that we use for study of a nation. Very soon, the building will be completely sectioned off because they were installing a chain link fence.

After our walk, I got home and went for a six mile run and then went to lunch at Brad's office with Katie and Anders. Then home to make yogurt/play a game of cribbage with Katie, added some mulch to the flower garden and now watching some TV with Katie and Osten.

Great day if I say so myself.

No comments:

our baby girl is brilliant

She came to town yesterday and today she took her entrance exam for the nursing program at Minnesota State Mankato. She scored an 89 which w...