I snagged a couple photos of Osten's room:
Sunday, May 19, 2019
room switch
Last night before I headed out for the evening, we started the process of switching Katie and Osten's rooms. Katie has been upstairs and decided it was now time to head back down to the room originally made for her. While I was out, she and Brad finished the moving process and she slept soundly in her new room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment