Sunday, February 17, 2019
ushering, cleaning, running, folding and Bunco
Today is going to be a busy day with Katie as an usher at the 8:30 service for confirmation points, I will be working at cleaning the house as it needs it and Uncle Bruce is coming to stay tomorrow. I will be running 4 miles for my training, I have quite a bit of laundry to washing, dry and fold and then tonight, I get to a Bunco party. Sounds like a full day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment