Wednesday, January 2, 2019
back 2 school
The alarm sounded VERY early this morning. I'm currently eating my yogurt, blueberries and granola in front of a cozy fireplace and happy I got up to do my workout. Brad made some yummy muffins so the air smells great. Anders is at weight lifting. Katie and Osten are snuggled on the couch catching a few more zzzs before I awaken them to get going for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment