Thursday, June 8, 2017
fun graduation party
On Saturday, June 3 we attended a fun grad party at the Wurdell's here in River Falls. Ben and Gabe swam with Anders this year and also have played in pep band with him. Their Grandpa Rich and our Grandpa Bud are cousins.
They had a bounce house (Osten and Katie enjoyed) and great shade on a beautiful day. Thanks Jill, Greg, Ben and Gabe for a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...


No comments:
Post a Comment