Tuesday, May 2, 2017
dos de Mayo
It is the 2nd of May. We just planned our soon to be 7 year old's birthday party. It will be at Pizza Hut the theme is Star Wars and he is crazy excited to have three of his best buds able to make the day. One is still a maybe, but he is thrilled! His party will be 8 days before his birthday, so I hope he realizes that the real birthday is yet to come ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment