Monday, March 20, 2017
happy Spring!
Today is a GLORIOUS day. As Brad and I were working out early this morning, spring dawned in River Falls. It was a fun day at school talking about the new season and discussing all the plans we have for the months to come. The current temperature is 52 and projected to drop to 27 during the night hours. Happy birthday to my dear friend Ivy Langeberg and Happy Spring to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment