Wednesday, November 2, 2016
election is getting old!
I'm ready for the Presidential election and the attack ads to end! When I work out in the morning, I keep seeing ads for the MN Representatives to the US House attacking each other...ready to be over. I just wish people would talk about what they plan on doing instead of just bashing each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment