Saturday, August 20, 2016
great rain
We have had lots of rain in the past couple of days. On Thursday night, we had 3 1/2" here in town and it rained again last night. I went to work at school for a couple of hours this afternoon and started walking home. I stopped at my favorite shop, Treasures from the Heart and as I was shopping, the skies opened up again and it rained plentifully. The temperatures are more fall like as well...I hope summer isn't over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
destination Victoria
We cruised most of the day and docked in Victoria, British Columbia at about 7pm. Brad and got off the ship and hopped on the shuttle to dow...
-
Kathryn Grace Olson has enjoyed her very first dance experience with an amazing teacher named Miss Jennifer. On Monday, November 17, Katie h...
-
Today was the day of Kindergarten registration for our sweet five year old. I had written on my FaceBook page about mentally preparing for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment