Sunday, June 12, 2016
swimming lessons, soccer and t-ball
We thought it would be a little challenging to notice our 15 year old's absence from the house because he really does keep to himself and is quite quiet. It was very different while he was gone, much quieter and we found ourselves missing him. We did stay busy with swimming lessons, soccer practice and t-ball games though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
No comments:
Post a Comment