Sunday, January 10, 2016
working on the new room
Last night when I got home, Grandpa Bud was here helping Brad with electrical work for K's new bedroom downstairs. They had also installed some metal framework for walls. They are working so hard and finding some challenges along the way. I will be taking photos and uploading as progress is made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment