Monday, September 21, 2015
after school yoga
On Wednesdays for the past two weeks, Maggie and I have been attending yoga in Lynn A's room at Greenwood. This week Michelle joined us. This coming Wednesday, the three of us will be traveling to New Richmond for our math grant meeting. I love the calming effect of yoga and am looking forward to my next class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment