Monday, June 29, 2015
fast forward 2 weeks
My last post was nearly two weeks ago on the day of my dear brothers' birthday. K had a terrific time at camp with her cousins and announced that next year she will let the little one's have their turn and she will go to big kid camp with her big cousins. I think that will be a wonderful adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
big love for Birchbark House
I’m entranced by Louise Erdrich stories. I’m reading the Birchbark House series. Almost done with book 4 of 5. I just wish there were more.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment