Sunday, May 31, 2015
corn detassling in his future?
A may have a summer job on the line. My cousin Tammi and her husband own a seed corn company. They offered A a job yesterday for as little as a week this summer in the corn fields near Dassel. MN. We shall see what the summer brings and we will keep in touch with them. I think it will be a great experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment