Monday, February 16, 2015
another sad story
It seems like these past two months have been littered with tragedy in my hometown. Ross' death, the death of a long time resident, Dennis Hempeck, my Dad's illness and now I've learned of my parents' pastor and his wife losing their lives in a fatal car accident on February 6. We are ready for the some calm times in a small Southern Minnesota community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment