Tuesday, January 27, 2015
mount Olympus
Right after school on Friday, our family rushed to Mount Olympus water park in the Wisconsin Dells. We dined on Subway and listened to good music on our journey. I also power napped like I typically do on Friday evenings after a fun week at school. We did get about an hour of riding under our belts before we headed to WalMart to get some snacks for our stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
big love for Birchbark House
I’m entranced by Louise Erdrich stories. I’m reading the Birchbark House series. Almost done with book 4 of 5. I just wish there were more.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment