Wednesday, December 10, 2014
puppy socks #3
One of our traditions is to have socks above our fire place for Christmas--one sock for each day of December leading up to Christmas--it's our version of an Advent calendar. This year I found a really cute pair of puppy socks at Target. This is K's third pair of puppy socks (one of Brad's affectionate nick names for her). It warms my heart that she is wearing those cute little socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment