Monday, November 24, 2014
quietest day in the classroom
Tuesday, November 18 is one of my most favorite days in the classroom. It could be related to the fact that six students were out--not good because they had the flu--but it was quiet, kids got lots of work done and our principal, Mr. Schurman dropped in for a walk through. He pulled me aside afterwards to tell me that my class was WONDERFUL. It was nice to hear, but I did tell him of the circumstances and he smiled. I am not going to get my hopes up for a repeat performance, but it was still quite nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment