Sunday, September 21, 2014
coming home
We had a great weekend in Mountain Lake and are now back home in River Falls with four new family members. Ryan Edward let us adopt four hens and they are now making their home in our backyard. 2 browns and 2 whites. O has named one Mrs. White and one Mrs. Brown and has been visiting them often. One of the whites already laid an egg! I hope they are happy in their new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment