Tuesday, February 4, 2014
stride
This hopefully will be my first full week of teaching since December. We have had one full week of school, but I took Friday, January 18 off to prepare for K's 8th birthday party. I think we are hitting our stride with getting our work done and doing a lot of learning. It is a gift to be a teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment