Saturday, November 9, 2013
first snow
We experienced our first snow that stuck to the ground for a little while (melted now) on Kim's birthday--November 6. We thankfully had snow gear for all the kids complete with snow pants, hats and mittens--I finally found good mittens at Shopko last week. 2 new pairs for both K and O. I'm hoping that can last them the 6 month potential snow season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
No comments:
Post a Comment