Thursday, September 19, 2013
monday morning
All the preparation for the week was rewarded on Monday. The class was assessed by an outside group for reading and math. It will be nice to have a baseline to know where to start instruction. Based on me walking around and watching them answer, I think math facts will a focus of instruction. The rest of the day went really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment