Tuesday, April 30, 2013
First water fight of 2013
On Sunday, K wanted to have some friends over so we invited the Zalusky's over for some fun and frolic. Our neighbors John and Andrew and our neighbor Hannah also stopped by to play. Water guns were distributed and we will up the little wading pool. I think it was a bit chilly, but the kids had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wardrobe flip
Today, I focused my energy on flipping my spring/summer wardrobe to my fall/winter. I have a lot of donations to bring to Good Will and I’ll...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment