Monday, May 14, 2012
landforms
This afternoon in class it hit me...we live by the Atlantic Ocean. If I am ever lucky enough to get another teaching job, I will not be teaching by the Atlantic Ocean and the kids won't have intimate knowledge of marine life and the landform of the ocean. The kids seemed unphased, of course we live by the ocean! I didn't see the ocean until I was 24.
perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 7
Another half day at school and it felt good! I plan on doing day 7 1/2 tomorrow. Brad made the most incredible egg bake for dinner tonight. ...
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
No comments:
Post a Comment