Wednesday, December 28, 2011
On the prairie
This morning was my first run on the prairie since August. The cold, biting wind was refreshing but did me in. My last two runs were a 5k and a 4 miler in the big woods of Wisconsin and today I was only able to eek out a 2 miler.
After my run, I picked up Anders from cousin Ryan's and we headed back to Mom & Dad's for a day of shopping in Mt. Lake, visiting with Jenna, coffee at the new coffee shop, a phone call from classmate Natalie Olson and coordinating flowers for Brian's funeral on Saturday, dinner at Pizza Hut that was cooked by our handsome nephews Kyle & Adam and then to Kyle & Kim's for dessert. I think we will sleep well tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome October
What a lovely start to a new month. October was named after the number 8…it used to be the 8th month of a ten month year. Now it’s the tenth...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment