Sunday, August 14, 2011
Mobility
Ostens ability to get around is improving daily. He is walking more than he is crawling. His love affair with Chip has transferred to include Moose. One of the conditions Ostens potential new daycare is that he is a walker and that will work great. Brad and Osten will check it out tomorrow while Anders, Kate and I are at workshop for responsive classroom. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment