Thursday, March 24, 2011
Relay for Life!
Tomorrow night, the Ruby Slippers will be at the River Falls High School walking around the yellow brick road to help kick cancer. Thanks to Michelle, Sharyl, Angie, Michelle, Sarah, Gretchen, Tina, Kim, Brenda, Dawn and Jen for including me in your group. I will post our total fund raising effort after the event takes place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment