Kathryn Grace is preparing for her second dance recital and the very best caregiver in the world, Mrs. Sheri Magnuson has prepared three young ladies for their afternoon naps by setting their hair in curlers...I will post photos of the dancers after "the dinosaurs march".Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...




1 comment:
Fabulous pictures! I can't believe all the things that Sheri does for the kids! It is fun to see the pictures, the videos and just the fun the kids have at her place!
Just a delight for us!
Grandpa Bud
Post a Comment