Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
until 27 September
September is a wrap! Finished another Louise Erdrich, Shadow Tag. Not my favorite, but still well written.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
1 comment:
What a great Christmas we had! Katie is such fun and Anders seemed to like his Chicago Bears stuff (hopefully he will see the light and become a Viking fan).
Katie in her fairy costume is just so darn cute!
Anders in his Captain outfut also is a winner. We also have Siri and Isaiah adding to our fun. With all of these kids able to walk and move around, it was certainly an active, fun Christmas!
I just loved it!
Grandpa Bud
Post a Comment