Here is the moon coming up over Wood Lake from Brent and Molly's deck:
Friday, June 5, 2020
pick up day and moonrise kingdom
Today was supposed to be our last day of school for the 2019-2020 school year, but it became the day our families picked up their belongings that they left behind in mid-March. I got to see my co-workers and also a lot of current and former students and their families. It was a genuinely heart warming day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment