"After it concluded last night, I had this thought: if Sharyl & Alex had not been moving, we would't have made an effort to search out those pictures and put it all together. The whole thing was SO full of love & laughter!!What an amazing tribute to all our friendship but also the 2020 Seniors! It was like a replay/wrap-up, come full circle of them from K-12th grade!! Oh so bittersweet! So exciting for their next adventures but then sadness that this part of my life is over" Gretchen Stoffel whose baby Joe is moving on to play football at NDSU
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 4.5
Today, I was able to teach in the afternoon. It felt so great to be back with the kids and my teaching friends. After school, Brad and I we...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment