Wednesday, March 11, 2020
oh what a night
Looking back at my posts, I forgot a really important evening. Katie and I went to Chanhassen Dinner Theater to celebrate her 14th birthday (thank you Grandma Blomgren!) We left home and arrived just in time to dine on steak, mac and cheese and salad. We saw Harold Hill lead a community and a librarian to pure joy in the Music Man. The music was outstanding and the acting superb! But best of all was the company of our beautiful 14 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
big love for Birchbark House
I’m entranced by Louise Erdrich stories. I’m reading the Birchbark House series. Almost done with book 4 of 5. I just wish there were more.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment