They won the honors of best percussion and also the honors of top band at the competition. I again was a chaperone and Katie and Osten tagged along on the bus. It was pretty heavenly when we were driving home very late and Osten snuggled up on my lap and fell asleep. I was able to play with his hair and just enjoy a few moments of snuggling with my big nine year old.
Here's Anders and his tuba section (photo credit Tuba Mom Carrie)
and here is a photo of them in action:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
day 9 & Katie made it in to the MSU Mankato Nursing program
Another good day in the classroom and a lovely announcement from one my very favorite people in the world! This beautiful smarty pants was a...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...

No comments:
Post a Comment