| Liana with cousin Stuart at Blomgren Thanksgiving 2012 |
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
15
I don't know many people who are as beautiful both inside and out. Liana Marie is turning 15 on August 9th. I don't know how many years you have known your birthday was August 9th, but I do know that our family wishes you an extremely happy birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
northern exposure
Brad, Osten and I are up at the hunting shack today cutting wood and watched the MN Golden Gophers beat the Michigan Wolverines for the jug!...
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment