Wednesday, November 30, 2022
warm and wonderful
Is what I feel tonight. A cozy fire, two calendars created and sent to print. A full tummy from steak dinner in an igloo at Juniors with Brad, Katie and Osten. A full Fitbit from hike to Mound Park to see the waning sunlight over River Falls. A full heart from hugs, cards, gifts and well wishes from friends, family and my Momma and Anders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...





No comments:
Post a Comment