Wednesday, January 15, 2020
outstanding concert
After basketball practice on Monday night, Osten and I went to Anders' band concert. It was very impressive to hear the well practiced bands performing. Brad was already there so unfortunately we weren't able to sit together, but we loved the entire performance. The final piece by the wind symphony was especially impressive...very powerful and loud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment