Sunday, November 3, 2019
school photos 2019
There have been some delays in receiving our school photos this year. Osten and Katie had their photos taken in early September and I had my photo taken in late September. I have had my photos for a few weeks...we are still waiting for Osten and Katie's photos. Evidently there have been some processing issues with their photos but I have received their digital images so here are the four Olson's in 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...



No comments:
Post a Comment