Friday, December 11, 2015
tired one
On Wednesday night, I spent the evening making our family Christmas card and calendars for our parents and for us...it's so fun to go through all the photos of the year and I also borrowed photos from brothers, sister in laws and nieces/nephews FB postings. The hours ticked by so quickly, but it is so nice to have those tasks completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
card shark
Kyle and Kim are visiting Mom. She won three games of cards! She called me too so that was a thrill for me.
-
Been really enjoying the Okee Dokee brothers song Can you Canoe in the classroom and now my friend Sheila and I plan to go see them
-
On Friday, before we even drove to Butterfield, K and I got up very early to see her class list at Greenwood Elementary. She was pretty ex...
No comments:
Post a Comment