Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019!

Grandpa Bud, Osten and I met at Mariachi Loco for dinner tonight and then dashed to get Osten's costume on and to the meeting of friends at Brad's office. We met up with Marci, Coulter, Tim, Maggie, Wil, Jennifer and Patrick. We made it quite a ways, but ended up packing it in around 7:45 because fingers were getting cold and the kids were ready to head home. I could have gone a little longer, but I am now thankful we called it when we did.




In a few minutes, I'm heading to Quinn's house to pick up Katie. She spent the evening with some good girlfriends--Quinn, Mya, Shirin, Aili, Stella and they dressed as fraternity brothers.





Anders is spending the evening with his friend, Maddie and another couple.



Happy Halloween 2019!

No comments:

mid week pick me up

Tonight I met my friend Julie for some appetizers over in Hudson at Brick and Bourbon. So fun to catch up!