Saturday, September 7, 2019

little brown jug

The River Falls Wildcats football program has been building their program for many years. For the first time in 11 years, they defeated their arch enemy Hudson Raiders. The final score was 34-20. Osten's favorite player had a pick six and another touchdown. Osten was pretty thrilled when his favorite player's Mom took a photo of the two of them after the game:

I was at a call committee meeting so wasn't able to witness and feel the energy, but I sure enjoyed the after glow of the rest of our family as they all got a chance to see the game.

Anders and the Marching Wildcats debuted their field show during half time. I hope I finish up my call committee meeting this afternoon so I can see their show in Apple Valley this evening. Such an exciting time of year!

No comments:

game 2 at Target Center

Katie, Osten and I traveled to Target Center this evening to see the Timberwolves face the Phoenix Suns in game 2 of the NBA western confere...