Wednesday, July 10, 2019

bunco night

I've spent most of my day so far getting ready to host my first Bunco Party. 11 women will be joining me at the office for shredded chicken and/or beef tacos or taco salad--cowboy caviar (bean, pepper and corn salsa) and a dessert of lime sherbet pie.

It's been really fun getting it all put together and I hope the evening is enjoyed by the Bunco group.

The prizes I've put together--the people who don't win get a jar of homemade jelly

The winners:

  • a picnic blanket and $10 gift card to Whole Earth Grocery
  • home sign with outline of Wisconsin
  • cocktail shaker and $10 gift card to Devine Liquor
  • diffuser and On Guard oil blend
  • bracelet, face masks and 10 nail polishes

Looking forward to 9 or 10 pm when the whole day is complete



No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!