Saturday, July 27, 2019

all night long

We woke on Friday morning and that mysterious sound ended up being a repair at the local shop in Wendover--we were very thankful we were able to drive up, the mechanic got us right on the lift, we were able to rent a car and head to Salt Lake to pick up the part, Brad drove back to Wendover while the kids and I stayed and played/shopped near Temple Square.





We ended up having a really fun unexpected day. Katie and Anders dined at Chick fill a while Osten and I ate pizza at Sbarro. Osten played at a fun indoor playground that was installed by the professional soccer team of Salt Lake. We all went shopping for Anders' graduation photo shoot clothing (fun fun fun) and then took at Pepsi/Coke challenge. Osten and I preferred Pepsi and Katie and Anders preferred Coke. I thought I was in the Coke camp, but I guess I was wrong.






Brad picked us up at Temple Square at about 4:40pm Mountain Time and we drove ALL NIGHT LONG pulling into Mom's place in St. James at 12:35pm Central Time on the 27th. Whew! I feel badly that we weren't the best company visiting grandma because we were very tired, but it was really wonderful to see her.


No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...