Thursday, June 8, 2017

remembering Dad from Kurt Martin...

This sunset struck me profoundly Sunday night as I was spending time with family and my father at St. Mary's hospital in Rochester. I realized this likely was going to be Dad's last sunset on Earth. It also gave me a glimpse what was ahead for him and the glory he now shares with Ross. An hour and a half later I watched Dad slip gracefully and peacefully into his eternal reward. He was very much looking forward to getting called home. These two have taught me a lifetime of lessons of living life according to God's plan, regardless of their age. Rejoice in heaven Dad and Ross!


No comments:

appointment day with the best MomIn America

Woke up on the home farm and had a nice breakfast with brother Kurt. Then off to Mountain Lake to pick Mom up for her cardiac and spine imag...