Tuesday, June 14, 2016

summer schedule

We are settling in nicely to our summer schedule. I spent a fair amount of time yesterday getting our calendars onto google drive so we can make sure kids are covered going from point A to point B.

Our six year old decided he wanted to take the bus to summer school this morning, so Brad and I accompanied him to Greenwood Elementary so he could board the bus to Westside. I then biked over to Westside to make sure he made it from the bus to his classroom. All went well today, we will see how the return trip goes.

Just after that, I biked to Anytime to get 4 1/2 miles on the Elliptical and some stretching/planks. I arrived at home to get $10 to our 15 year old as he was heading on his bike to speed and strength at the High School. We are figuring to make it on the football team this fall, it's best that he stay in shape.

Our 10 year old is spending her hour of screen time playing Sunken Secrets on her Kindle. A nice cool breeze is drifting through out living room and I plan on spending some time writing thank you notes to children for the lovely teacher gifts they bestowed at the end of the school year. I also am planning on writing notes to each child thanking them for a fun year and wishing them a wonderful summer.

photo from end of summer 



No comments:

happy anniversary

31 years ago my dear brother Cory married the enchanting Joan! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!