Saturday, May 21, 2016

remembering Ross

Ross Isaac would have graduated high school on the night that his big brother, Stuart was commissioned. His class honored him last night at their ceremony. Here is commentary from my faithful and strong brother Kurt:

As a father, there are certain days that stand out in time as extra special. Days that mark us in time and help mark our path. Today was a day such as that for me. Early this morning we left to watch Stuart get commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marine Corp. I watched my father give him his "first salute". Many members of our family were there to witness and participate, which I am so thankful for. I was able to make it home in time to watch Ross's classmates graduate from high school. The class very thoughtfully presented me with a diploma, white rose and memory box with a gown, cap and tassels. Caring, kindness and thoughtfulness marked my path today.



No comments:

genes are strong

  This is a sweet 3 year old who is poking out her tongue. 👅 I happen to know her great grandmother, great aunt, her Mom and her Mom’s cous...