Sunday, January 18, 2015

the 16th of January 1972 message from Mom

43 years ago this a.m. you were baptized into God's family - precious Karen -.  It was a really cold Jan. a.m. and we gathered at F.L. church with Uncle Larry and Aunt Bev and their family plus Pastor and Sandy Sorlein and their family and GR. and GR. P and your brothers and Dad and I.  Your 3 oldest brothers sang at your baptism.  After the church service we all gathered at GR. and GR. Piersons for our noon meal.  You were a JOY then as you still are.


 Love to all.  Dad and Mom B.

I will always remember my baptism day was also my Grandpa Pierson's 74th birthday.  Thank you for remembering my baptism and for introducing me to the most important being in my life--the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

preparing for baby

Summer and Ryan Blomgren are preparing for the arrival of their sweet firstborn baby in May. Here is a photo of their nursery with cradle ma...